Don't forget to take note of the reference number (Ref#) and due amount! You will be needing these details on hand when you pay at the payment center.
3. Pay at an SM Bills Payment Center.
SM Bills Payment Centers can be found at SM Department Stores, SM Supermarkets, SM Hypermarkets, SM Supercenters, Savemore Markets, and other SM retail establishments.
Fill up a BPS Validation Slip (available at the counter) and provide the necessary details. Here's a sample slip:
- Under "Biller Company," write "Dragonpay."
- Under "Card/Account/Policy No.," write down the 8-digit reference number provided by Dragonpay.
- Under "Account name," write down your full name.
- Tick the "Cash" checkbox. Under the "PHP______" blank, write down the due amount provided by Dragonpay.
Give your cash and your form/slip to the teller.
After the teller processes your payment, you will be issued a receipt similar to this:
Please always keep your receipts for reference.
Dragonpay usually has a standard processing time of 48 HOURS for SM payments.
Game Detective will also be notified once payment has been made.
However, please provide a photocopy of the payment receipt as well (either via email response or Facebook messenger) in case of System Delays caused by Dragonpay.
Return to Other Payment Methods